Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthday!

WoW! 

The day has already started well.  Aaron woke me up with some kisses and sang me happy birthday.  Then he told me it was snowing lots!   I love snow and really wanted some on my birthday.  I hear they are calling for 10-15 centimeters!!  (6-9 inches)

I will report back later on how the rest of my day went...

So here is the report from the rest of my day...

Aaron planned a nice "family" dinner with a fellow pastor and his wife.  It was very nice.  I really enjoyed the family atmosphere because that is what I am used to.  I realized that yesterday Heidi and I celebrated our first birthday alone...we've been together for every birthday for the last 25 years!!!

After dinner we went over to Mark and Colleen Earle's house where I was surprised with some more friends and we ate some banana splits.  After that Aaron took me to go see The blind side.  We were the only ones in the theater.  It was an awesome movie!!

To say the least I had a very good evening.

Thank you Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment