Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009 and New Years 2010!!!

Where do I start?  Aaron and I had a wondeful Holiday season!  I'll let the photos tell you!!

Aaron and I got to spend some real quality time with the Niece and Nephews...



Movie night!



Aaron and I traveled to NY on Monday December 29 we encountered some bad weather but made it!  Mom and Dad (Desirae!) planned a very special secret day for all of us.  The quick run down- 8am breakfast at Cracker Barrel, 10am Girls-day at the Spa, Boys-bowling.  2pm Horse drawn wagon ride, 5pm Christmas lighting competition, 7pm Dinner at Little Venice, and to end the evening we all gathered at G & G Bowmans for dessert and fun!


Aaron and I waiting to go on the wagon ride...it was very cold!


Aaron, me, Mom and Dad...Dad was so cold he looks like he died...crazy!


Aaron and I got to meet Darcy's boyfriend Joe.  What a genuinly nice boy.  We all had a great time getting to know him.


Before Darcy and Joe left we all went to Apple hills for a nice lunch and some sister pictures.


I can't believe how much fun we all had!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment