Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Monday, September 28, 2009

Around Brockville...

Sundays are becoming very busy days for Aaron and I and yesterday was no exception!  We head into church around 8:20am. Our church has two services 9am and 11am.
After church we went to a  dinner party at  Pastor Mike and his wife Kate's house. ( Mike is the Children's Pastor/Youth Pastor).  Kate made Roast beef with onions, garlic and carrots.  I made twice baked potatoes and brought a salad. 
At 2:30pm we had a Coffee with the Pastor for new members and any members that wanted to know more about Centennial road.
At 3:30pm Aaron and I set out for Shawville, QC.  Aaron's Uncle Walter and Aunt Margo and cousin Lynette were in town.  So we drove our for a nice family dinner.  Then stayed the night in Ottawa at Paul's house.

Today I started the Dr.OZ 4 week challenge for fitness.  While I was out for my walk I took some photos of brockville.  I thought I'd upload them to give everyone a little glimpse of our new home. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment