Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Visiting NY

Aaron and I headed back to Binghamton for a few days. Aaron had a preaching conference and I got to visit with family and friends.

We left Monday (9-21) around 3pm. Everything at the border went smooth! (it seems to be getting easier). Once we got to my parents my mom had a wonderful dinner planned. My sister Deanna and her husband Dan were there with their adorable son Ethan.



On Tuesday (9-22) Aaron, myself and Heidi all went to visit Jess and Clay around 9am. Baby Hugh was awesome! I fell in love with him the moment I meet him. We stayed for a bit and then Heidi and I left to go run some errands (which include a chiopractor appointment!) which allowed Jess to take a well deserved nap. Then returned to Jess's and got some more baby time in.



Tuesday evening we had a wonderful dinner with my family. Then and went to surprise our small group friends at Luke's bonfire. I think they were all surprised.

Wednesday (9-23) I got my hair cut at Colour!



Then made some amazing Chicken and Steak Fajitas for our Friends lunch with Clay and Jess. I was very sad to leave our best friends and baby Hugh. Aaron and I did get one final photo with baby Hugh Henry (i tired to get Melvin in the photo but he didn't want to :( ).




Aaron and I made it back safely to Canada...the border guy was really nice.

2 comments: