Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Open Apartment"

Aaron and I decided that we'd try and meet some of our neighbours in our apartment building.  We made an invitation and hand delivered them to our neighbours.  We had some punch and snacks to enjoy will getting to know our new friends.





We had a large vegetable tray to feast on, some chips and salsa (our favorite snack) and some brownie bites with reese's peanut butter cup crumbled on top.  Our neighbour across the hall James brought over a plate to join in on the snacks.  It was very thoughtful. 



Now, here is a photo of a wishbone from our Thanksgiving turkey.  What does it mean when this happens?

6 comments:

  1. You have Christmas lights up already? And do they have black _______ for shopping after thanksgiving? I'd call it friday but I think you said your Thanksgiving was a monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, those are not Christmas lights. They are orange fall lights with leaves hanging from them.

    No black friday here. Thanksgiving seems to be a bigger deal in the states and it is here.

    The big shopping day is boxing day here and that is the day after Christmas.

    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats different that the big day for shopping is the day after Christmas. Good time to return gifts and buy what you really want...??? lol. I've been doing good. I have taught myself to crochet. I'm starting to make a blanket for my 89 year old grandma. I hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like delicious snacks. Did you have a good turnout? Meet any new people?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, we met two new people. Not a great turn out but it was the first attempt at something like this and I think people were just taken back by the guesture. So we'll try again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah we tried something similar when we moved in MD but people were really thrown off by it... We should have kept trying but just gave up. I'm glad you are meeting people

    ReplyDelete