Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Mr.& Mrs. Aaron Perry

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our first Visitors!

Aaron and I were very glad to entertain our first guests to come visit us here in Brockville.  Mom, Dad, Heidi, and Luke arrived on Saturday.  We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at our apartment and played a game of Sequence. Unfortanetly the boys won both games...



Then Heidi, Mom, and Luke made some homemade salsa and guacamole.  It was AWESOME!!!


On Sunday I got up early to make breakfast for the family.  Aaron preached and played the drums for worship.  He did an amazing job!!!  I took the family through the Garden of Hope and faith walk.


After church we went to lunch at Sante Fe's.  Then took a walk down to the river. Here are some of my favorite photos.






Mom, Heidi and me in the First Tunnel in Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Wish we could have been there. We need to work on getting Hugh a passport but we are waiting for his birth certificate to arrive first. Weirdly we have no proof that he belongs to us! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess. I would love for you to visit...I actually can't wait for that to happen!!!

    ReplyDelete